third party insurance

Shock Absorber

A policy that is easier on your budget.

Our Shock Absorber policy can be purchased for Third Party fire & theft cover (subject to acceptance), or just Third Party Only. Third party only insurance only covers you for damage or injury to a third party.

This cover protects you against any claims made against you should you have an accident with your vehicle. It is not compulsory to have Third Party Cover in New Zealand, however many other countries do require it as a minimum amount of vehicle insurance.

If you require some additional protection against theft, you can ask for the Shock Absorber Third Party fire and theft policy, which has the additional benefit of cover against theft to your vehicle. There are some restrictions on when this type of cover is available so please ask your Club Auto representative if you are eligible for this cover.

This is a brief summary only of the cover available. For full terms, conditions and exclusions, please request a policy document by calling 0800 506 506.

Get a Quote
Features of Shock Absorber:
Download Third Party policies View Flipbook

Download Third Party Fire and Theft policies View Flipbook

club auto - vehicle insurance expertswhatever your requirements are, we are ready to assist.

0800 506 506