Important information before you begin...
- You must meet the criteria before proceeding with your quote
- You are a resident of New Zealand and you are the registered owner and driver of the vehicle to be insured
- Your car is registered and kept in New Zealand
- Your car doesn't have any unrepaired damages
- No driver of the vehicle will require business use in relation to a driving occupation e.g. Taxi, Courier etc
- If your require insurance coverage for business use or if you are in NZ for a short term please contact Club Auto Insurance on 0800 506 506
Information that you supply to us (including personal information) may be held and used by Club Auto Insurance (NZ) Limited and our nominated Binding Insurer, TOWER Insurance for the purpose of providing you with insurance quotes. Any personal information that you provide Club Auto will be collected and held by Club Auto and our nominated Binding Insurer. The Privacy Act entitles you to have access to, and request correction of, this information which you may do by contacting us on 0800 506 506 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Failure by you to provide accurate and complete information may result in your application for insurance being declined, your claim being reduced or declined, or we may void your policy from the outset. If anything changes, you must tell us. Where you provide us with personal information about any other person to enable us to underwrite your insurance, you confirm that you have the authority from those people to disclose such information.
Any quote you receive from Club Auto Insurance has been based on information that you have supplied, this is given as INFORMATION ONLY. You should always seek your own financial advice prior to accepting any insurance policy. You may view Club Auto's policy wordings on our website at any time prior to making YOUR decision.